Custom Food Trucks… could this be the financial freedom you have been searching for?
Times sure have changed, especially when it comes to the job market. One of the biggest shifts is the current interpretation of chasing “the American Dream”. Somehow that phrase means something quite different than it used to mean a century ago. Nowadays many aspire for independence and financial freedom, abandoning their hopes for job security, advancement and a comfortable retirement.
Interestingly enough, those willing to take the risk by branching out on their own are succeeding in more ways than one. Naturally there were “booms” along the way, such as the technological industry. In certain niches like technology, the evolution of new and improved resources made it difficult for independent contractors to sustain themselves, let alone compete with large corporations. But there is one area that is climbing and rising to the top of the heap: Mobile Vending; more specifically Custom Food Trucks.
Did you know that there is now a higher
attendance rate for Food Truck Festivals
than most Local & State Fairs & Carnivals?
Custom Food Trucks are Lucrative and Here’s Why
- You can personally manage your overhead and products
- They are 1/3 of the cost of a store/restaurant/franchise
- You can work as many or as few hours as you would like
- There is the ability to change or modify your products & services
- You can change locations to meet the needs of your customers
- Food trucks can be customized to accommodate your business
- They require very little maintenance and the utilities are inexpensive
- You are mobile, allowing the participation in popular festivals and events
Products and Services Sold out of a Mobile Vehicles
The options are literally endless as to what type of product or service you choose to sell out of a vending cart, truck, kiosk or concession trailer. Food, Beverages, Novelty Items, Ice Cream, and Merchandise are the most popular, but we are seeing an increase in new innovative vending.
Custom Food Truck Businesses are on the RISE!
All a Cart is a full service mobile vending manufacturer that has been operating a successful business since 1972.
Our mission is to design or collaborate with you to bring your dream (or current business) to a higher level. We can successfully assist you in obtaining the ultimate goal of financial independence and stability. Why are we so confident? The answer is simple, because we have been watching it happen to our customers for over 40 years.
To view some of our finishes products throughout various stages of production, simply choose from one of the categories below and browse our image gallery:
- Food Trucks, Sprinters & Step Vans Gallery
- Dessert Trucks, Sprinters & Step Vans Gallery
- Beverage Trucks, Sprinters & Step Vans Gallery
- Merchandise Trucks, Sprinters & Step Vans Gallery
Contact us TODAY for a FREE ESTIMATE and let’s get started on your financial FREEDOM tomorrow
We are experienced and knowledgeable in all aspects of Custom Food Trucks
We manufacture, design and install every possible feature in a food truck including: Food and beverage equipment, many types of cook tops and heating/cooling elements, storage compartments, sinks, water supplies, displays, dispensing equipment and so much more. Basically if you need it in order to function independently, we can design, create and install it for you.
ELECTRICAL & GENERATOR SYSTEMS
- 101 6500-15,000 watt LP, gasoline, or diesel fueled generator with 115 and/or 230 volt output, enclosed in a sound-inhibiting compartment w/ exhaust vented above roof top,remote starting switch, hour meter, LP tanks enclosed in properly vented compartment with hinged access door.
- 102 Complete electrical system with circuit breaker panel, separate breakers for each receptacle and hook-up cord.
- 103 Direct electrical hook-up conversion capability, use when generator not needed, and electricity is available.
SINKS & WATER SUPPLY SYSTEMS
- 201 Four (4) Compartment gravity sink with fresh/waste water tanks – 12″x6″x6″ bowls.
- 202 Stainless Hand Sink w/ backslplash 10″ x 14″ x 6″bowl
- 203 Three (3) Compartment Stainless steel sink 74″ x 24″ – 19″ x 16″ x 25″ bowls
- 204 Three (3) Compartment Sink 38″L x 18″W w/11″ x 13″ x 6″ bowls.
- 205 Self-contained pressurized water system with removable tanks, pressurizing pump and water heater.
- 206 Ice Cream dipper well with supply/waste tanks, pump, water heater.
- 207 Garbage Disposal
REFRIGERATORS, FREEZERS & COLD COMPARTMENTS
- Under counter Refrig/freezers (29″D x 41″H):
- 301 One (1) Door, 27″W Refrig.
- 302 One (1) Door, 27″W Freezer
- 303 Two (2) Door, 48″W Refrig.
- 304 Two (2) Door, 48″W Freezer
- Reach-in Standing Refrig/freezers (32″D x 80″H):
- 311 One (1) Door, 25.5″W Refrig.
- 312 One (1) Door, 25.5″W Freezer
- 313 Two (2) Door, 51″W Refrig
- 314 Two (2) Door, 51″W Freezer
- 321 Mini Display Refrigerator, 6.3 cu ft cap. with lights, 20″ x 27″ x 35″
- Refrigerated Sandwich tables (29″D x 41″H):
- 331 One (1) Door, 8 pan w/ cutting board, 27″W
- 332 Two (2) Door, 12 pan w/ cutting board, 48″W
- 341 Insulated cold compartment, ice bin with drain, removable stainless steel door, ice or dry ice cooled-sized to fit your design.
- 342 Ice Cream Freezer, 4 cu ft cap., 37″x24″x17″ 115volt
- 343 Electric cold plate freezer-plug in 12 hr.- holds 12 hrs. at 0 degrees F unplugged, sized to your design.
- 344 Ice Machine, 200lb, 30″W x 38″H, 36″D
COOKING, GRILLING, HEATING and FOOD/BEVERAGE EQUIPMENT
- 401 Flat Griddle, LP/elec or both, 16″x20″ & Up.
- 402 Char-broiler, 2 grates, lavarock, LP/elec or both, 16″x20″ & Up.
- 403 Salamander (overhead oven) w/ 36″ backriser
- 404 Range, 6 burners/1 oven, 36″x30″x36″ & Up.
- 405 Elec. Roller grill, 27 HD cap., 23″x18″x11″
- 406 Elec.Bun warmer for Roller grills, 42 max. 23″x20″x11″
- 407 Gas Counter-top Deck Oven 23″x26″x28″ range of 250ºF-650ºF
- 408 Counter-top Conveyor oven, 220V, 32″x42″x20″
- 409 Half-size elec. convection oven, 30″x26″x29″
- 410 Deep fryer, LP/elec. 120,000 BTU, 42-50lb
- 411 Steam table LP/elec or both, 12″x20″x6″
- 412 Two (2) burner Hot Plate, 10″W x 20″D,LP/elec or both.
- 431 Countertop Food Steamer, 16″W x 16″D, elec.
- 432 Microwave Oven, 1000-watt, 14″x17″x22″, elec
- 433 Spindle Drink Mixer, single, 115V, 3 spd
- 434 Hamilton Beach Blender, 2 spd, 1/2 gal cap.
- 435 Elec. Proofing/Warming/Holding Cabinet, 70″x 25″x 32″
- 436 Grease Trap, 40lb, 20gal per minute, 15″x28″x17″
TOWING & MOBILE OPTIONS
- 501 Towing package: removable hitch coupler with swing-away crank handle and leveling wheel, full independent torsion axles, pneumatic tires, removable or telescoping heavy-duty ball bearing casters with brakes and grease fittings, brake/turn signal and running lights, safety chains, easy lube bearing hubs on each wheel, spare tire, full chrome hub caps.
- 502 Quick removable axles (for towing) – convertible to 4 casters (for pushing).
- 503 Push cart: 2 spoke wheel, 2 Casters or 4 heavy duty casters, 2 rigid, 2 swivel with brakes.
- 504 Four (4) corner leveling jacks for trailers.
- 505 Pedal-powered trike, moped frame, 3 or 10 speed.
- 506 Moped-powered trike, 49 c.c. max engine size.
DISPLAY & DISPENSING EQUIPMENT & OPTIONS
- 601 Snack display clip rack, mounted or free standing.
- 602 Cup dispenser, enclosed in counter or canopy top.
- 603 Cone dispenser, enclosed in counter or canopy.
- 604 Clear acrylic display cases for food items or condiments.
- 605 Sneeze guard – removable, sectioned or solid mount to canopy or counter-top, with or without shelf, acrylic or stainless
- 606 Inspected & approved fire extinguisher, mounted.
- 607 Removable trash and/or condiment compartments, side mounted or counter-top
- 608 Interior/Exterior shelves-fold up/down 6″-24″.
CANOPY TOP, ROOF & ENCLOSURE OPTIONS
(Carts & Kiosks Only)
- 701 Removable 48″-96″ umbrella with lettering, vinyl or fabric, your color choice.
- Canopy, solid mount or telescoping 80″-108″H w/ brass or stainless steel support poles:
- 711 Barrel Canopy
- 712 Hip Canopy
- 713 Peak Canopy
- 714 Flat Canopy
Canopy covers, lettered:
- 721 Fabric
- 722 Vinyl
- 723 Metal
- 724 Rigid acrylic
- 715 Solid mount aluminum and stainless steel canopy top with end windows and fold up/down aides and/ or ends, matching fabric valance, 80″ – 96″ high, overhang covers customers and worker.
- 731 Fluorescent or track lighting inside canopy, 12 volt or 115 volt.
- 732 Removable vinyl/fabric 3-sided enclosure with clear panels around worker- roof to ground.
EXTERIOR FINISH & GRAPHICS CHOICES
- 801 Acrylic plastic panels on cart with graphics to your specifications.
- 802 Vinyl graphics on side/end panels or umbrella panels.
- 803 Exterior finish laminated with ‘Formica’ or ‘Wilsonart’ on counters, shelves, and panels with plastic, wood, brass, stainless steel or aluminum trim.
- 804 Neon or illuminated signage designed and made to your specifications.
- 805 Custom formed or carved acrylic or wood panels created with your logo.
- 811 If needed, All A Cart Design Department will create a custom design logo for you.